Pain and Suffering Analysis
Evaluating Non-Economic Damages Takes Special Expertise and an Accurate Pain and Suffering Analysis
Explaining conscious pain and suffering is often complex. We clearly detail how your client’s life has changed post-incident, considering their injuries and required treatment. This analysis can be used pre-suit to influence early settlement, to provoke a higher settlement later on or as a basis for expert fact testimony. Let OnPoint nurses do the work for you.Contact us today
How a pain and suffering analysis helps your client.
- As a plaintiff attorney, you wish you could get a detailed summary of what your client went through as a result of an injury.
- You’ve put your client on the witness stand and then cringed when you heard her whining.
- You have been stymied by the difficulties in conveying the pain or suffering of a patient who died, one who is a child, or is non-English speaking.
- You’ve been searching for a way to provide your adversary with a report that would lead to early settlement, pre-suit or in a demand letter.
We can help:
- Explain the injuries, their treatment and their impact on your client’s daily functioning.
- Identify losses related to physical/medical conditions, activities of daily living, psychosocial impairments, cognitive function, etc.
- Present voluminous medical records or complex medical conditions and technology in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner, often using visual presentations.
- Establish a foundation for subsequent expert witness testimony.
Here’s what you will get:
- A detailed illustrated report that you can provide to your adversary summarizing the patient’s conscious pain and suffering.
- A report which explains medical details in simple terms understandable to a non-healthcare provider.
- A medical expert* witness prepared to testify at trial to explain what the patient went through based on the medical records.
*This fact witness role is supported by Federal Rules of Evidence 702, 803 and 1006.
Find out more about our pain and suffering analyses
Present your evidence in layman’s terms that your opponent and a jury will understand.
Our reports have proven to get better results for our attorneys and ultimately, made life better for their clients.
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint were easy to work with and they provided reviews and chronologies quickly and efficiently. I would recommend her group to anyone looking for high quality merit screens and qualified experts."
Mindy provides a professional, impartial, detailed analysis of the medical records. She has the ability to translate the patient’s chart and bring the client’s hospital experience to life."
I highly recommend Mindy Cohen and OnPoint. Their experts are well screened, well qualified and carefully selected for the issues specific to each case."
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint were extremely helpful in providing Merit reviews and Certificates of Merit for my nursing home and medical malpractice cases."
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint has never failed to assist me in a time of need to find the expert I need in the quickest and most cost efficient way."
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint 'get it' and they're there for us. It's that simple."
Our firm is so impressed with your company and the quality of your work that we don’t really look to anyone else when our clients are in need. The first thing Mr. Lide yells is "Call Mindy Cohen’s office!!"
I want dependable and reliable professionals that take pride in what they do. I know how hard you work and I know your work is always right on point."
I have worked with you for years and the dedication and quality you bring to every project is always impressive."