Mediation and Trial Graphics
Trial Graphics and Litigation Support
A picture is worth a thousand words! Helping jurors understand complex medical conditions and follow a fact pattern in your case is more easily achieved through a visual than the spoken word.
Whether for mediation or trial, OnPoint helps you develop trial graphics, medical charts, illustrations and PowerPoint Presentations essential to making your case.
How trial graphics help your case
- You are afraid the jury would not be able to comprehend the medical concepts that are key to your case.
- You want to show a timeline of care in a simple to understand graphic.
- You wish you had a way to show the before and after conditions of the plaintiff.
- You need to make the invisible visible to the adjustor, opposing counsel or jury.
- You want to know if the plaintiff’s claims of limitations following an injury can be refuted.
We can help!
When you are getting ready for a mediation or trial, we can take the medical facts and translate them into clear, colorful graphics to help the fact finder make sense of the information.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Planning with you to define what you would like the fact finder to understand about the medical facts.
- Drafts for you and your experts to review.
- Revisions until you are satisfied with the exhibits.
- Finished, polished, clear visuals that explain your information.
Visual Medical Timelines
Causation and Damages Charts
Before and After Presentations
Need trial graphics to support your litigation?
OnPoint provides trial graphics and visual presentations that make the complex more simple. Helping the jury understand your case is crucial to winning a favorable outcome.Call OnPoint today and get started!
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint were easy to work with and they provided reviews and chronologies quickly and efficiently. I would recommend her group to anyone looking for high quality merit screens and qualified experts."
Mindy provides a professional, impartial, detailed analysis of the medical records. She has the ability to translate the patient’s chart and bring the client’s hospital experience to life."
I highly recommend Mindy Cohen and OnPoint. Their experts are well screened, well qualified and carefully selected for the issues specific to each case."
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint were extremely helpful in providing Merit reviews and Certificates of Merit for my nursing home and medical malpractice cases."
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint has never failed to assist me in a time of need to find the expert I need in the quickest and most cost efficient way."
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint 'get it' and they're there for us. It's that simple."
Our firm is so impressed with your company and the quality of your work that we don’t really look to anyone else when our clients are in need. The first thing Mr. Lide yells is "Call Mindy Cohen’s office!!"
I want dependable and reliable professionals that take pride in what they do. I know how hard you work and I know your work is always right on point."
I have worked with you for years and the dedication and quality you bring to every project is always impressive."