Economic Damages Analysis
Gain Control of the Medical Costs with an Economic Damages Analysis
How do you know if the hospital bills are accurate? How do you anticipate future costs of therapy, medications, equipment, surgeries or at home care will be? Do you need a life care plan or will a cost projection suffice? OnPoint’s team of certified coders, billing auditors and life care planners prepare reports and testify to justify the case numbers.Contact OnPoint today
Why determining reasonable costs in your case matters:
- You need to justify the charges in your case meet usual and customary charges.
- You are looking at a hospital bill and say, $150,000 for a simple knee injury and an overnight admission. How can that be?
- Your client, the plaintiff, will need a total hip replacement 15 years from now. How much will that cost?
- The plaintiff will need medical equipment, handicapped vans, home attendants, physical therapy – for years. What will that cost be and how can I justify it?
- As the defense attorney, you suspect your adversary’s life care planner has included items that are not related. Can any costs be pared down?
We can help!
Our team of certified coders, life care planners and nurse auditors help you gain control of the medical numbers with an expert Economic Damages Analysis.
Here's what you'll get in a Economic Damages Analysis
- Billing audits that determine reasonable and necessary charges performed by certified coders, billing auditors and nurses who will testify
- Identifying procedures and care unrelated to the plaintiff’s injuries
- Cost Projections of future medical or surgical care in less complex cases
- Life care plans to support or refute the plaintiff’s cost of future care
- A sound basis for calculating medical costs and settlement value
Talk to an expert Economic Damages Analyist today!
Are you handling a case with challenging medical costs? Give us a call.
We can give you an expert opinion on what these costs should be.
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint were easy to work with and they provided reviews and chronologies quickly and efficiently. I would recommend her group to anyone looking for high quality merit screens and qualified experts."
Mindy provides a professional, impartial, detailed analysis of the medical records. She has the ability to translate the patient’s chart and bring the client’s hospital experience to life."
I highly recommend Mindy Cohen and OnPoint. Their experts are well screened, well qualified and carefully selected for the issues specific to each case."
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint were extremely helpful in providing Merit reviews and Certificates of Merit for my nursing home and medical malpractice cases."
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint has never failed to assist me in a time of need to find the expert I need in the quickest and most cost efficient way."
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint 'get it' and they're there for us. It's that simple."
Our firm is so impressed with your company and the quality of your work that we don’t really look to anyone else when our clients are in need. The first thing Mr. Lide yells is "Call Mindy Cohen’s office!!"
I want dependable and reliable professionals that take pride in what they do. I know how hard you work and I know your work is always right on point."
I have worked with you for years and the dedication and quality you bring to every project is always impressive."