MSA: Medicare Set Aside
Medicare Set Aside reports Protect Medicare, Yourself and Your Client!
Our certified MSA providers determine the plaintiff’s future medical costs that are Medicare eligible. We provide a Medicare Set Aside report and submit it to CMS if required. OnPoint MSA’s protect you and your client by demonstrating that Medicare’s interests have been considered.Contact us today
Why bring in an expert for Medicare Set Aside
- You are an attorney handling a workers compensation or liability claim and need to assure that Medicare’s interests are protected.
- You know money has to be allocated for care but don’t understand the process, and in Worker’s Comp cases, the MSA must be submitted to CMS
- Your staff is bogged down with details of other cases and don’t have the expertise to review medical records and costs.
- You long for the help of a certified MSA provider who is knowledgeable in performing these calculations.
We can help!
Our certified MSA providers can weed through a pile of documentation to focus in on relevant medical records, medications, physician statements about life expectancy, rated age quotes, and future medical costs.
Here's what you'll get:
- Our nurses will obtain signed releases and determine Social Security eligibility.
- We’ll obtain the rated age.
- After record review and research, we will assist in determining the appropriate medicare set-aside amount based on an analysis of the medical condition, current treatment, projected future treatment, and life expectancy.
- If requested, we will submit the report to the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for approval.
- A substantiated allocation report eligible for submission to CMS
- Throughout the process, we will coordinate the report submission with the attorneys, lien negotiators, settlement brokers and CMS.
Let OnPoint deal with the Medicare Set Aside paperwork for you.
Contact us today and let us handle the complex paperwork. Lose the hassle and get the job done right.Contact us today!
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint were easy to work with and they provided reviews and chronologies quickly and efficiently. I would recommend her group to anyone looking for high quality merit screens and qualified experts."
Mindy provides a professional, impartial, detailed analysis of the medical records. She has the ability to translate the patient’s chart and bring the client’s hospital experience to life."
I highly recommend Mindy Cohen and OnPoint. Their experts are well screened, well qualified and carefully selected for the issues specific to each case."
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint were extremely helpful in providing Merit reviews and Certificates of Merit for my nursing home and medical malpractice cases."
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint has never failed to assist me in a time of need to find the expert I need in the quickest and most cost efficient way."
Mindy Cohen and OnPoint 'get it' and they're there for us. It's that simple."
Our firm is so impressed with your company and the quality of your work that we don’t really look to anyone else when our clients are in need. The first thing Mr. Lide yells is "Call Mindy Cohen’s office!!"
I want dependable and reliable professionals that take pride in what they do. I know how hard you work and I know your work is always right on point."
I have worked with you for years and the dedication and quality you bring to every project is always impressive."