The answers are in the medical records and OnPoint will find them. Our timeline and analysis can give you an advantage in court. Be prepared.
Knowing the facts in the medical records can help you understand the medicine, better represent your client, and save you and your staff time and effort.
A Legal Nurse Consultant sifts through the records to create a timeline of critical events that serves as a working document throughout the case. We create customized timelines to fit your needs. The timeline can be a valuable guide to the medical record for your expert as it contains facts only and where to find the facts in the medical record.
Our Detailed Chronology will include:
(table format, or can be customized to your needs):
- Date/time of facts
- Source of records
- Key facts as they are recorded in the records
- Legal Nurse Consultant Comments
Reviewing medical records can reveal:
- Crucial medical details the plaintiff did not share with attorneys
- Incorrect dosage of medication or prescription drug abuse
- Inappropriate therapies
- Inaccurate diagnosis
- Adherence to standards of care
- Inaccurate assessment of damages