MSA: Medicare Set Aside
Medicare Set Aside reports protect Medicare, yourself and your client!
Our certified MSA providers determine the plaintiff’s future medical costs that are Medicare eligible. They can weed through a pile of documentation to focus on relevant medical records, medications, physician statements about life expectancy, rate age quotes, and future medical costs. We provide a Medicare Set Aside report and submit it to CMS if required. OnPoint MSA’s protect you and your client by demonstrating that Medicare’s interests have been considered.
Here’s what you will get:
- Our nurses will obtain signed releases and determine Social Security eligibility.
- We’ll obtain the rated age.
- After record review and research, we will assist in determining the appropriate Medicare set-aside amount based on an analysis of the medical condition, current treatment, projected future treatment, and life expectancy.
- If requested, we will submit the report to the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for approval.
- A substantiated allocation report eligible for submission to CMS.
- Throughout the process, we will coordinate the report submission with the attorneys, lien negotiators, settlement brokers and CMS.