Record Retrieval and Organization 2
Do You Need Help Getting the Records You Need?
We have a team of retrieval specialists who will take the burden from you and retrieve all of your necessary medical records, leaving you more time to focus on the important aspects of your case.
Do Medical Records Come in Faster Than Your Staff Can Organize Them?
When medical records arrive, you are overwhelmed with the volume and disorganization. Your medical expert wants the records organized, but you want your staff free to help you with other priorities.
Let OnPoint turn chaos into order with organized, bookmarked, and OCR’d files, making it much easier to find the important details you need for your case – ultimately saving you time and money.
Why Retrieve and Organize with OnPoint?
- Your staff does not have the time it takes to retrieve all of the records you need.
- Your staff is getting bogged down with the complex cases and the time it takes to get all of the records you need.
- Medical records come in faster than your staff can organize them.
- Your medical experts tell you they want organized medical records, but you don’t have the resources to send them that way.
- You wonder if your expert witness bills are higher than they should be because the experts are wading through unorganized medical records.
- You find it frustrating to try to locate a key piece of information in the records.
- You will know early in your case that crucial records maybe missing and you will receive a list of the missing records.
- Your support staff are spending their time putting records into order, when they could be doing something else to help you.
Here’s what you will get:
- Medical records bookmarked, Bates numbered, indexed, separated into sections, accurately and logically named
- An easy to navigate file with tabs, or a PDF file with bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Peace of mind knowing that an experienced legal nurse consultant has put order into chaos
Example of our Work:
Contact Us Today!
Program Director Record Retrieval and Organization
A L W A Y S O N P O I N T !