Defense Medical Examinations
Don’t Leave Your Client Alone:
Have an OnPoint nurse on your side at the Defense Medical Examination
- Your client may be under stress and facing a hostile doctor.
- Our experienced, caring nurses attend the DME as your eyes and ears, as well as offering support for your client.
- Our nurses write concise, detailed, well edited reports.
- We implement your requirements for the exam, prepare a report of what transpired and can become your rebuttal witness in court.
- Their first hand experience will be valuable if they are needed when your case comes to settlement or trial.
- An experienced nurse will be prepared to testify about discrepancies between what occurred in the exam versus what the physician claimed occurred and help you make your case.
- We provide a nurse geographically close to the exam, saving you dollars.
Contact us today to schedule a nurse for your DME.
The Smallest Detail Can Make A Difference inn Winning Your Case.