Life Care Plans and Medical Cost Projections
Gain control of the medical costs with an Economic Damages analysis
How do you know if the hospital bills are accurate? How do you anticipate future costs of therapy, medications, equipment, surgeries or at home care will be?
Do you need a life care plan or will a medical cost projection suffice (for less complex cases)? OnPoint’s team of certified coders, billing auditors and life care planners prepare reports and testify to justify the case numbers.
Here’s what you will get:
- Billing audits that determine reasonable and necessary charges performed by certified coders, billing auditors and nurses who will testify.
- Identification of procedures and care unrelated to the plaintiff’s injuries.
- Cost Projections of future medical or surgical care in less complex cases.
- Life care plans to support or refute the plaintiff’s cost of future care.
- A sound basis for calculating medical costs and settlement value.
Types of cases Economic Damages can support:
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- We will develop a personal profile by:
- Interviewing individual
- Reviewing medical history and records
- Reviewing employment history
- Evaluating individual’s employment skills
- Pre-injury employment profile
- Post-injury employment profile
- We review the local and regional labor markets
- Model the data utilizing the most current software
- Present our findings and recommendations in a comprehensive earnings capacity report
- Utilize the McCroskey Transferable Skills Program due to its reliability
- Comprehensive description of evaluation methodology
- Vocational testing
- Employment history and analysis
- Rehabilitation needs
- Earnings capacity analysis
- Complete documentation